1. Does Orange’s hosting have a "Control Panel" or some other utility to manage my website?
Yes, Orange’s hosting features an enhanced user interface that is fully integrated with cPanel. Our single-sign on control panel gives you access to domain registrations, SSL certificates, and other hosting account features. Our hosting accounts feature cPanel which is the industry leading control panel and provides a rich online environment from where you can manage your web hosting.
2. What is the difference between name-based and IP based hosting?
Name-based hosting is when hosting sites share a single IP address, with site traffic directed by the server to the appropriate hosting account by examining 'host headers'. IP-based hosting accounts come with a unique IP address that is not shared with anyone else. At any time, for an additional $2 per month, you can convert a name-based account to an IP based account. Some of the features that require IP based hosting are:
- Purchasing your own SSL certificate and using your own domain name for SSL access (secure socket layer).
- Anonymous FTP (file sharing) for your visitors is not possible under name-based hosting.
- Running scripts or software that requires a unique IP.
3. Can I monitor my disk space and bandwidth usage?
Yes. You may monitor disk space and bandwidth usage from within your cPanel control panel.
4. Can I upgrade my account if I need to?
Yes. You can upgrade your account at any time. You will pay the difference between your current account and your new account. There are no extra fees involved in upgrading. You can upgrade your account by logging into your control panel.Please note that the upgrade will be on the same packages and not between business mails and exchange mails
How do I transfer files to my website?
Files must be transferred to the Web server via File Transport Protocol (FTP) or your account's Web-based File Manager. If you need FTP, SSH, mail, or other Internet software visit ZDNet Software Library. ZDNet Software Library is a source for the latest Internet applications with ratings and reviews to help you decide which application is best suited for your needs.
6. How long does it take to set up a new account?
New accounts are guaranteed to be set up within 24 hours from the time we receive your order. Once an account is set up an activation notice will be sent to you via e-mail including your account information. You can begin uploading files to your new website immediately. You will be given a temporary web address to access the site prior to the completion of either domain registration or domain transfer so you can start working with your account right away.
7. What is Orange’s Egypt hosting's DNS information?
The following is DNS information. You can use this when registering a new domain name or modifying an existing domain name.
Primary Name Server: ns10.link.net
Secondary Name Server: ns11.link.net
Secondary Name Server: ns12.link.net
A record: 22.214.171.124
MX record: linkmx.hosting.link.net
8. Do you offer Internet access?
Yes, we do offer internet access
9. Do you offer Windows based hosting?We offer both Windows and Linux hosting plans